Promotion rules in the Lirene store.
The organizer of the promotion in the Lirene online store is Laboratorium Kosmetyczne Dr Irena Eris Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Piaseczno, ul. Armii Krajowej 12, hereinafter referred to as the owner of the store.
DURATION AND PLACE OF PROMOTION
1. Promotion lasts periodically. The start date of each online promotion organized by the store is given on the store's website.
PRINCIPLES OF PROMOTION
1. To any Promotional Participant who meets the requirements specified in § 4 para. 1 and 2 of these Regulations, products covered by the promotion will be sent or appropriate discounts will be added when shopping in the store.
2. As part of the promotion, only one selected promotion can be used in one period. The rebates granted are not allocated permanently and do not accumulate.
PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION
1. The promotion participant may be:
Online store customer Lirene, a natural person whose store owner, based on the conditions set by him, offers the opportunity to use promotional and special offers in the Lirene online store. Such a person consents to the transfer of his personal data by the Seller in accordance with the legislation in force in the territory of the Republic of Poland. The processing of personal data is aimed at realizing the promotion in the Lirene online store.
2. The condition for taking part in the promotion is:
1) making a non-cash or cash transaction on terms specified in the Regulations of the store.
3. Business entities may not participate in the promotion.
PROCEDURE FOR SUBMITTING AND PROCESSING COMPLAINTS
1. Each Promotional Participant has the right to lodge a complaint regarding non-compliance of the Promotion with these Regulations, which should be submitted in one of the following ways:
1) personally in the store operator outlet,
2) in writing - a letter sent to: MOUTON interactive, ul. Starowiejska 265, 08-110 Siedlce.
3) by phone - to the store's helpline numbers (25) 640 71 62 or 600 430 520
4) via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. The complaint should contain accurate personal data of the Promotion Participant and the reason for the complaint.
3. The store has 14 days to respond to complaints.
1. The Seller ensures the protection of personal data of promotion participants and declares that the use of personal data will be in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997. on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883). The administrator of personal data provided by the Promotion Participants will be the Seller - MOUTON interactive.
2. The terms and conditions of the Promotional Regulations will be made available at www.sklep.Lirene.com