If a received product proves to be defective, the Consumer has the right to complain.
Since 25 December 2014 the basis and the scope of the Seller’s liability towards the Consumer under the right of implied warranty for material and legal defects has been regulated by the Act of 23 April 1964, the Civil Code (section II Implied warranty for defects). In the event of complaints, please contact the Store via e-mail: sklep@Lirene.com
, by phone: 25 640 71 62 or by mail: MOUTON interactive Krzysztof Baran, ul. Starowiejska 265, 08-110 Siedlce. You can also fill-in a complaint form found below and send it back to the e-mail or mailing address. The defective product should be delivered complete, in which case please make sure that the product is securely packed in order to avoid any risk of damage during transport. Please send the article back or bring it to us immediately and in any case no later than within 14 days from the date on which you informed us of your withdrawal from this agreement. The deadline is met if you send the article back before the lapse of the 14-day time limit.
You will have to bear the direct costs of returning the article. If there is a defect, the Consumer may demand the following under the implied warranty: replacement of the product with a new one, repair of the product, price reduction, withdrawal from the agreement, if the defect is significant. The Consumer should specify their demand in respect of the defective product. The Seller will reply to the Consumer’s demands within 14 days at the latest. Products which are non-compliant with the agreement should be sent back to MOUTON interactive Krzysztof Baran, ul. Starowiejska 265, 08-110 Siedlce.
At the same time, in respect of the complaint, we inform that:
Download the complaint form »
- Your personal data is controlled by Laboratorium Kosmetyczne Dr Irena Eris sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Piaseczno, postal code: 05-500, ul. Armii Krajowej 12, (“Controller”).
- The Controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer, who can be contacted in all matters related to personal data processing, at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
- The provision of your personal data is required by the Controller to accept and examine the complaint. Failure to provide the personal data required by Controller renders acceptance and examination of the complaint impossible.
- The personal data you provided will be processed:
a) for the purpose of handling a complaint concerning the concluded agreement
b) for the purpose of establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims (if any)
- The personal data may be transferred to IT service providers
- The data will be processed for a period of performance of the agreement constituting the basis of the complaint/examination of the complaint/the Controller’s exercise or defence of legal claims. Your data will be processed until the consent is withdrawn, but not longer than for a period of performance of the agreement constituting the basis of the complaint/examination of the complaint/the Controller’s exercise or defence of legal claims. The processing period may be each time extended for a period of limitation of claims, if the processing of your personal data is necessary for the Controller’s establishment, exercise or defence of the legal claims.
- Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- You have the right to: • request access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data, restriction of its processing and the right to data portability;
• object to the processing of your personal data, including objection to the processing thereof on the basis of a legitimate interest of the Controller, and also to object to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes;
• if data is processed on the basis of consent – the right to withdraw your consent to a certain purpose of personal data processing, which shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on that consent before its withdrawal.
• lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, that is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.